Wear the type of socks you'll wear with your shoes and measure feet in the afternoon (feet typically swell during the day). Distribute weight evenly before measuring.
LIGHT DRAWING BOARD OR DRAW WITH LIGHT
A set of Draw with light will help the child to reveal his creative potential, but at the same time, furniture and wallpaper in your apartment will not be decorated with patterns & hand-writing! Bring your art to life with Magic Light Drawing Board or Draw with Light! A fun light-up drawing board that illuminates your art! The exciting new way to draw, sketch and create.
- Take a special tablet with a light-accumulating coating, a flashlight marker and start drawing!
- From the touch of the "brush" to the "canvas" there will be light lines, the brightness, and clarity of which depends on the distance from the marker to the tablet and the angle of inclination.
- You can not erase from the work surface, but you can draw on top since each new line will be brighter than the previous one. Completely the same picture disappears itself in 30-40 minutes.
- At the other end of the marker is a pen with a special ink that appears only under the light of the flashlight. It can not be drawn on a tablet - use plain paper for this!
- A set of "Draw with light" will help the child to reveal his creative potential, but at the same time, furniture and wallpaper in your apartment will not be "decorated" with patterns and hand-writing.
- Great for spelling, math, and reading.
- Designed to evoke creativity, this glowing Magic Light Drawing Board, making it perfect for doodling before bed or at sleepover parties.
- ECO-FRIENDLY material
- LEAVES NO marks or stains
- FUN for the whole family
- DEVELOPS drawing skills and creativity
- A WONDERFUL gift for everyone.
- ISO CERTIFIED, harmless for eyes
- Material: PVC
- Type: Drawing Board
- Age Range: > 6 years old
- Size: A4 / 23x32 cm
- Quantity: 1 x Writing board,1 x pen,1 x template
- Weight: 220 g
RECOMMENDED FOR USE
- The less light there is in the room, the brighter the picture will be.
- The recommended drawing session is no more than 15-20 minutes.
- Do not paint on the tablet anything other than a flashlight marker.
- Do not direct the marker light into the eyes.
- It is recommended to keep the tablet in a dark place during free time.
- 1 x Writing board
- 1 x Pen
- 1 x Template